1 Ton Webbing Power PullerT&E Tools HPW211
30-day money-back guarantee
Buy now, get in 2 days
- 1: Check cable regularly for fraying or broken strands.
- 2: Do Not Pull Cable Over or Around Corners.
- 3: Do Not Wrap Cable Around Objects and Allow it to Pull Back on Itself.
- 4: Be Sure Not to Exceed Tonnage Rating.
- 5: Do Not Use Cheater Bars on the Handle.
- 6: Do Not Operate Puller with Less Than Three Wraps of Cable on the Spindle.
- 7: Always Make Sure There is Positive Engagement of the Puller Hook to the Load.
- Heavy-Duty 30ft (9 Metre) Webbing.
- Double Gear & Pawls, A1 Type Switch Handle.
- Capacity: Pulling: 1Ton (1000kg) / Lifting: 0.5Ton (500kg).
- 30ft (9m) Pull/Lift Fitted with 2 hooks.
- Fitted with Heavy-Duty Polyester Webbing.
High quality ratchetting cable pullers available in tonnages from one to four tons in capacity. All feature leverage of 16:1 and can be used for all types of pulling, lifting, straightening and tensioning jobs.
They are lightweight, yet a practical winch for all applications.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.